Brian Haag of California was concerned when his puppy, Phyllis, started shaking and was having trouble standing up straight. He had no idea why and took her to the vet. Brian says he was shocked to learn that Phyllis tested positive for THC, a compound found in cannabis. Brian says while he doesn’t use marijuana, he shares a yard with neighbors who do and he believes Phyllis may have eaten a discarded joint. Inside Edition Digital’s Mara Montalbano has more.
Puppy Can Barely Stand Up After Ingesting Marijuana
Published on January 3, 2021 by Youtube Video