TV-O.org is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
TV-O.org is absolutly legal and contain user embed links to other websites (Youtube/Vimeo/Metacafe/Dailymotion etc.). TV-O.org is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.
TV-O.org takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online.
We do not control the removal of any content from any other web site in any shape or form. If you were referred to us by using a link at a third-party site, then please contact THEM directly.
If you are still convinced that your copyrights are infringed and that you need to mail us a request for content removal, we can offer a copyrighted content removal services to copyright owners or their authorized representatives.
If you found and want to inform us about a copyright infringement on this website, please send us an official request to be carefully reviewed by our Copyright abuse department. It’s important to keep in mind that WE DO NOT KEEP any copyrighted content on our website and we ought to, due to this fact, check all copyrighted content removal requests in details before proceeding with them.
TV-O.org is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
To start the process on copyrighted content removal, please give us a copyrighted content removal request, made according to DMCA rules. Your copyright content removal application SHOULD HAVE ALL the items listed below. Otherwise our copyright abuse department will have to decline your application.
THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* You must include all the correct infringing links that you claim for removal.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
* We have a right to reject any incomplete or anonymous messages.
* We do not have to answer to threats of any kind. Please make sure your request is polite and decent.
* We appreciate your understanding.
SEND THE INFRINGEMENT NOTICE VIA EMAIL